Colonial architecture, tropical gardens, dock side palapas, and spacious verandas caressed by the trade winds, Pelican Beach Resort in Dangriga offers old world charm and comfort. Comfortable rooms overlook palm trees, beach and the Caribbean Sea. The menu at our seaside restaurant is flavored by the spices of the diverse cultures that make up Belize and modern event facilities are an added bonus for business or pleasure.
- Immerse yourself in local culture at a vibrant riverside market and tour the home base of Marie Sharp’s famous habanero pepper sauce.
- Be drawn by distant drumming and traditional open hearth baking to experience Garifuna culture.
- Day tour to Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary in search of hidden waterfalls and and over 500 species of birds.
- Zip through the rainforest canopy or rappel waterfalls at Bocawina.
- Float down the river on a cave-tubing adventure.
- Travel back in time to mysterious Maya cites of Xunantunich and Cahal Pech.
- Disappear to our own tropical island.
Contact this hotel for reservations
Fill out form for availability for this hotel
*By filling out this form you are NOT confirming a booking and your submission will go directly to the hotel who will correspond with you.